Create Precision and Sturdy Workpiece Joints
Install these Tongue and Groove Assembly Bits and run along a wooden workpiece to produce an end grain cut that leaves the tongue. The smaller bit produces the long grain cut to make the groove. Tongue and groove joints are then installed with panels to make cabinetry and used in various other applications to make strong wooden joints.
- Industrial-grade bits with C3 micro-grain tungsten carbide tip for router use
- The carbide tip cutters are for creating clean and balance cuts on planks
- It has a heat- and build-up resistant Teflon layer
- Durable and hardened steel and designed with anti-kickback features
- Use on plywood, MDF, particle boards and more
- Made from C3 carbide alloy with cutting thickness of 1/4 inch or 6.35mm and a shank diameter at 1/2 inch or 12.7mm.
⛔️ UPDATE: Low Stock Remaining
Orders for this product have been rushing through like crazy!
As a result, our inventory may go out of stock very soon.
Get Yours While You Can!
The Tongue and Groove Assembly Bits have become an indispensable part of the modern craftsmen’s arsenal. Having this is vital in your workshop.
❤️️ Your satisfaction is our #1 priority!
If you are unhappy with your order, we will gladly issue a full refund within 30 days of delivering your package.